Information, Reservation & Booking Procedure.
If you are interesting with our tour program, please feel free to contact us via email address, mobile message or whatssapp, or 24 hours phone call service direct to our mobile number. We are very glad if you ask any information about tour program, then if you feel that it is suitable for you just make reservation, then we would pleasant if you want to make down payment to secure your booking, and we will reconfirmed to you if we got any deposit.
Payment Method & Transaction
- If you interest with our product and want to make reservation, please send us 25% from total price as the deposit, then the rest payment should be done one day before the trip starting or at least in the morning before the trip start from Labuan Bajo.
- The payment should only be done by Indonesian currency IDR, or also other foreign currencies such as: USD, EURO, GBP, and it will automatically be converted in to the Indonesian Rupiah regarding to the latest exchange-rate of our local bank or post office.
- The deposit can be sent via bank, western union or paypal, and the rest payment should be done by cash when arrive in Labuan Bajo.
- We will give you a confirmation about the trip after we received the deposit in our account.
We are so sorry for being not possibility for our clients to pay by using Credit Card when arrive in Labuan Bajo, but you can pay by credit card via paypal.com.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
After you have transferred a deposit or settled all the tour payment, and suddenly you will cancel the tour for any sake of your problem. It is not refundable, and could you please informs us by sending an official notification message in advanced to confirm your tour cancellation.
Tour Price Components & Tour Program
We do not put the price in every tour program on our website. It will be known when We will make correspondent each other to get dealing the tour price. So, it’s flexibility and negotiable depending on our client’s need and request. And in generally, we have made some options of fixed Tour Program on our website but if you dislike any of them, and you have your owned program or you have a special program-requested., Could you please tell us ahead via an e-mail on our correspondent, then we will try to match or design that tour program as your request.
Park Fee at Komodo National Park.
If in our correspondent about the price of tour program is does not included the park fee to Komodo National Park, it means the Park fee will be paid by customer when arrive in at Komodo National Park (Rinca Island and Komodo Island as the main gate to Komodo National Park. About this case please pay attention for some items as below:
- Park fee is only valid in one day, so if you do trekking in Rinca and Komodo Island in two differents days, you will pay the entrance fee twice.
- For normal day the Park fee consist of: Entrance fee: IDR. 150.000/person, Ranger fee: IDR. 80.000 / group (1 – 5 pax), Government tax: IDR. 50.000/pax, Snorkeling Fee: IDR. 15.000/pax.
- Every Sunday and the others public holiday in Indonesia, the Park fee consist of: Entrance fee: IDR. 225.000/person, Ranger fee: IDR. 80.000 / group (1 – 5 pax), Goverment tax: IDR. 50.000/pax, Snorkeling Fee: IDR. 15.000/pax.
- Special for Kanawa Island: if you enter the island via harbour/jetty of Kanawa Island and use their facility, you should pay the fee: IDR. 50.000. But if you just swimming and do snorkeling on this place you do need to pay.
Something to Bring along with You.
During your travel date, please pay attention to bring some important things as mentioned beneath such as: enough cash, proper walking shoes, trousers, sweater, jackets, raincoat, good resistant of walking booth (in rainy season), sleeping bag for village tour program (if you sleep in the village), long sleeves, sun glasses, sun hat, mosquito spray, strong malaria prevention pill, sun lotion, towel, snorkel gear, swimming suit, portable flash light, some nice reading book, sandals, camera, video camera, enough memory card, replacement batteries, batteries charger, medicine, first aid box, passport, visa, airline tickets, or other important travel documents which have been unmentioned here.
Tour Facilities Condition
We’ve high commitment to serve our clients wholeheartedly, but remember, this tour is based on adventure, and do not expect that, a service-given is like on Bali, and just want you to know that most of the tour facilities such as: accommodation, restaurant, boat trip, etc. are simple and basic but at least they are clean and proper enough for the travelers to be used, except in Labuanbajo as the only well-developed touristic area throughout the island has a several options for those tour-facilities from basic one till to luxurious can be gotten and it’s also depending on your request before dealing the tour.
We would be pleased to suggest and recommend to our clients that, it really ensures that, your any kind of Insurances have been covered in reliable Insurance company in your country due to this does not include on the tour price. So, please be so kind to take your owned any kind of Insurances with you during your traveling date to our region.
Indonesian Domestic Airline
It sometimes has a problem of cancellation, delay, or irregularity of domestic flight schedule in Indonesia. It is very important to be suggested that, could you please re-check or reconfirmation your departure flight schedule at local airline company where you purchased and issued your flight ticket at least 48 hours before you are flying.
Our Limitation & Responsibility
We will try hard to do the best our job to make you happy and satisfied during you traveling on our region, and we only act actually in a capacity as a local tours & travel organizer to arrange your tours, transportation, accommodation, tour guide service and so on (depend on our dealing tour price). So, we do not responsible for any important personal belongings missing, damage, delay, cancel or irregularities of flight schedule, minor or major accident including death, any natural disaster such as: bad weather, landslide, storm,or any force-major which are really beyond of our control that makes you trip is uncomfortable, unhappy.
Bank & Money Changer
Banks and Money changers are acceptable to change foreign currency but it is very poor rate of exchange. Money changer is also very limited range on our region and if you will depart your tour from Bali or any well-developed touristic area in Indonesia, it’s better changing your owned currency there, before traveling to our region or it is even so much better to bring some enough cash money or ATM card with you. Every single town on Flores has some banks with ATM service.It is possible to withdraw some money by using ATM card. Most of the hotels, restaurants, mini market are only possible to be paid in cash and really a few of them are acceptable payment system by using credit card.