Flores Overland Tour 5D 4N is our trip that will bring you to visit Wae Rebo Village, Spider Web Rice Field, Bena Village, Kelimutu Lake and some of the best destination in Flores Island. Flores Overland Tour 5D 4N will spedn time during 5 Days 4 nights on the Island, and here we compose Flores Overland Tour 5D 4N start from Labuan Bajo and finish in Maumere. But in other case we could start the trip from maumere to Labuan bajo with the same itinerary.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Waerebo Village
- Start trip from Labuan Bajo at 07.00am (we will pick you up at your hotel
- Drive to Denge Village which is take about 5 – 6 hours drive.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- Spending time at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people.
- Dinner and overnight inside the traditional House.
Day 02: Waerebo Village – Denge Village – Cara Village – Ruteng
- Having breakfast at traditional house
- Trekking down to Denge Village
- Drive to Cara Village that will take about 2 – 3 hours.
- Visit the Spider Web Rice Field at Cara Vilage
- Direct to Ruteng Pu’u Village
- In the afternoon we will spend time to visit Ruteng traditional market
- Check in at hotel in Ruteng Town
- Dinner at local restourant in this town.
Day 03: Ruteng – Bajawa
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- In the afternoon we will relax in Hot Spring at So’a
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa
Day 04: Bajawa – Moni
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Stop at Nanga Penda to see the Blue Stone Beach
- Direct to Ende and stop at Museum of Bung Karno
- Saga Village as the traditional village of Lio tribe in Ende
- Wolo Gai Village: another traditional village of Ende District.
- Direct to Moni for staying overnight.
Day 05: Moni – Kelimutu – Maumere
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- After having breakfast, we will drive you to Paga Beach to see the black sandy beach.
- Then to Koka Beach for another beach but with white sandy beach.
- Direct to Sikka Village to see the old church that build on 1889 when the portuguise period.
- Check in at the hotel in Maumere