Flores Overland 6D 5N Trip will bring you to explore the best tourism destination around Flores Island during 6 Days 5 nights. On this Flores Overland 6D 5N Trip, you will have time to visit Riung 17 Islands, Kelimutu Lake and some best spot on this area.
Day 01: Maumere – Moni
- Start trip at 08.00 from hotel in maumere (or if arrive in the morning, we will pick you up at the airport).
- Visit Wuring Traditional Fisherman Village.
- Sikka Village: to see the old church that built on 1899 (portuguese period)
- Koka Beach: the white sandy beach
- Direct to Moni with some stop on the way to take picture.
- Overnight at hotel in Moni
Day 02: Moni – Riung
- Start trip at 04.00am from hotel, firstly we will drive for about 1 hour, then continue with walking up to the Kelimutu Mountain about 45 minutes.
- Spending time at Kelimutu Mount to see the three colors Lake.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- Visit Wologai Traditional Village
- Stop for lunch in Ende
- Visit Nangapenda to see the Blue Stone Beach.
- Drive to Riung with some stop on the way.
- Overnight at the hotel at Riung
Day 03: Day Trip to 17 Islands Tour
- Today we will take a local wooden boat for exploring the 17 Island of Riung. We will relax on the white sandy beach in Rotung island as the main Island of this area. Beside white sandy beach, on this island also we will do snorkeling to explore the marine life. Lunch will be provided on this island with the grill fish as the main menu. After Lunch we will take you to Kalong Island to see the Bat (flying foxes), that hanging on Mangrove trees. Then we will sail back to the hotel for overnight
Day 04: Riung – Bajawa
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Drive to So’a hot spring with some stop on the way.
- Relaxing at Hotspring at So’a.
- Direct to Bajawa to check in at the hotel
- After check in we will visit Bena Village (Traditional Village of Bajawa).
- Staying overnight at Bajawa
Day 05: Bajawa – Ruteng
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Drive to Aimere Village to see the processing of Arak (local wine) that contain 40% – 60% alcoholic.
- Continue trip to Ranamese Lake to see the lake in the middle of forest.
- Tepo Rakot with the view of rice terrace field.
- Check in at the hotel at Ruteng
- Drive to Liang Bua Cave as the hobit cave.
- Continue to Ruteng Pu’u Village as the traditional village of Manggarai people.
- In the afternoon we will visit the Ruteng traditional Market.
- Overnight at the hotel at Ruteng
Day 06: Ruteng – Labuan Bajo
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Drive to Cara Village to see the rice terrace field.
- Continue trip to Lembor to see the rice field in the flat area. Here we will stop for lunch at local restorant.
- After lunch direct to Labuan Bajo with some stop on the way to take picture.
- Overnight at the hotel at Labuan Bajo.