Flores Overland 4D 3N Trip is our short trip when you want to take trip around Flores Island, On this Flores Overland 4D 3N Trip, you will see th best spot of Flores Island for example: Kelimutu Lake, Bena Village, Spider web rice field, and some other tour destination inside Flores Island.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Ruteng
- Pick up service at your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 08.00am.
- Melo Village to see the view of Labuan Bajo
- Lembor: you can see the largest rice terrace just in the edge of main road.
- Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Terrace Field
- Ruteng Pu’u: Traditional house of Manggarai People.
- Ruteng Traditional Market.
- Check in at the hotel in Ruteng.
Day 02: Ruteng – Bajawa
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- In the afternoon we will relax in Hot Spring at So’a
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa
Day 03: Bajawa – Moni
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Stop at Nanga Penda to see the Blue Stone Beach
- Direct to Ende and stop at Museum of Bung Karno
- Saga Village as the traditional village of Lio tribe in Ende
- Wolo Gai Village: another traditional village of Ende District.
- Direct to Moni for staying overnight.
Day 04: Moni – Kelimutu – Maumere
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- After having breakfast, we will drive you to Paga Beach to see the black sandy beach.
- Then to Koka Beach for another beach but with white sandy beach.
- Direct to Sikka Village to see the old church that build on 1889 when the portuguise period.
- Check in at the hotel in Maumere